ISAs are a great way to grow your money and, as it’s such a great way, the government limits the amount you can save up to £20k each tax year.
The great news is, you can still benefit from investing a smaller lump sum or by saving regular monthly amounts if you don’t have that amount stuffed under the mattress!
- 100% tax-free growth
- Wide choice of investment options
- Lump sum or regular payments, up to 20k
- Higher potential returns than Cash ISAs
Lifetime ISAs, or LISAs
- For savers between 18-39
- 100% tax-free
- Lump sum or regular payments, up to £4k
- 25% bonus from the government
- Save to help your children in the future
- Lump sum or regular payments, up to £4,368
- 100% tax-free lump sum when kids reach 18
- Useful for uni fees, house deposit
There are a number of ISAs on the market so there’s definitely one to suit you, whether you simply want to save regularly for a rainy day, invest a lump sum, or have a specific purpose in mind such as kids uni fees, or saving for a house deposit sometime in the future. Whilst we’ve listed the main ones above, the expert advisors we work with will recommend the best for your requirements.