Updated: February 03, 2020
Considering an ISA?
ISAs are a great way to grow your money and, as it’s such a great way, the government limits the amount you can save up to £20k each tax year.
The great news is, you can still benefit from investing a smaller lump sum or by saving regular monthly amounts if you don’t have that amount stuffed under the mattress!
Why use us?
At OnlineMoneyAdvisor we're here to make sure everyone gets the right advice first time, whatever their situation or needs. Whether you want to get the most out of your pension, or secure a new mortgage deal - we've got it covered.
- Free and Unbiased Advice
- Mortgage Approval Guarantee - or £100 back*
- Personally Matched with an Expert
- There for you every step of the way
- No surprise fees
- Rated excellent on Trustpilot, Feefo and Google
If you have any questions, feel free to call us on: 0808 189 0463
No impact on your credit score
Your ISA Choices
The financial advisors we work with are experts when it comes to ISAs and they can help you make the right investments.
- 100% tax-free growth
- Wide choice of investment options
- Lump sum or regular payments, up to 20k
- Higher potential returns than Cash ISAs
Lifetime ISAs, or LISAs
- For savers between 18-39
- 100% tax-free
- Lump sum or regular payments, up to £4k
- 25% bonus from the government
- Save to help your children in the future
- Lump sum or regular payments, up to £4,368
- 100% tax-free lump sum when kids reach 18
- Useful for uni fees, house deposit
There are a number of ISAs on the market so there’s definitely one to suit you, whether you simply want to save regularly for a rainy day, invest a lump sum, or have a specific purpose in mind such as kids uni fees, or saving for a house deposit sometime in the future. Whilst we’ve listed the main ones above, the expert advisors we work with will recommend the best for your requirements.
Ask a quick question
We can help! We know everyone's circumstances are different, that's why we work with brokers who are experts in ISAs. Ask us a question and we'll get the best expert to help.